The Earthly Shunemite wants to show her Shunemite family the man she loves from Jerusalem—Solomon. “Scarcely had I passed them when I found THE ONE MY SOUL LOVES. I held him and would not let go until I had brought him to my mother’s house, to the room of the one who conceived me.” –So 3:4
The entire point of this superlative song: she wants to leave with Solomon. This Earthly Shunemite would be willing to die to be with Solomon (and become a Shulamite), but until she develops skills of value to his kingdom, she will remain gravity bound, oxygen dependent, an earth child.
Only an anointed priest can enter the heavenly Temple’s inner chambers, by going through a 7-day anointing process. “And ye shall not go out from the door of the tent of meeting seven days, until the days of your consecration be fulfilled: For he shall consecrate you seven days.” –Le 8:33 To reach the Jerusalem Above will require the earth-bound Shunemite to shed her flesh, only then she can go through a 7-day anointing process.
For the unclaimed Shunemite there are still many hazards ahead. She may not make it. Few do. “Whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises; that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in that world by lust.” –2Pe 1:4
This is a visual reminder for those who have given up, are struggling with, or just beginning the journey of love. This gift book is a small package of wisdom from our Bible’s matriarchs who knew how to make love work. There is no higher earthly ideal than marital love. Holy text enthusiastically advocates happy, thriving marriages, full of life and fun. This is a must buy.
* Makes a great wedding/bridal shower/anniversary gift. Suitable for framing.
* Makes a great classroom poster. Suitable for framing.
* Makes a great poster for a teen’s room. Suitable for framing.
* Designed to make the English reader curious about the original Hebrew (in smaller type). Song of Songs is a comparison of two cultural views on marriage.
* In addition to addressing and solving love problems, Song of Songs reveals the mistakes of the Shunemite, rarely seen in other books.
* Restores your appreciation for love . . . the one you forgot . . . all those years back.
Education Poster / Church Poster / Homeschool Poster
SONG of SONGS POSTER (So 3:4)
Image Size: 36” x 24”
Paper: plain matte finish
Price: $36.99 + taxes & shipping
top of page
bottom of page